Labor Management Relations
Our attorneys provide a full range of services for our unionized and non-unionized clients, including advice and representation concerning:
- contract violation and discipline/discharge grievances and labor arbitrations;
- union organizing and employee efforts to end union representation;
- collective bargaining strategies and engaging in such bargaining;
- boycotts, corporate campaigns, lockouts, strikes, and other economic weapons; and
- petitions, unfair labor practices, and other legal proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board and federal courts.