Workplace law has become increasingly complex, demanding that decision makers make fine judgments every day about human resource matters. Our attorneys conduct proprietary interactive training tailored to the individual needs of our clients, so that executives, managers, and supervisors are equipped to make legally compliant decisions by understanding their rights and legal obligations. Here is a sampling of the training topics we offer:
- avoiding harassment and other forms of unlawful discrimination;
- working under a collective bargaining agreement and grievance handling;
- the legally correct way to discipline and terminate employees;
- federal, state, and local labor laws and regulations;
- free speech rights of employees and employers under the National Labor Relations Act;
- time off, leave of absence rights and accommodation of disabilities; and
- supervision challenges with both non-union and union-represented employees.