Janet S. Soultanian, Associate
Office: Encino, CA
Admitted to Practice:
Janet practices exclusively in the area of labor and employment law on behalf of management. She represents both public and private sector employers in litigating the entire spectrum of employment litigation matters, including single plaintiff, class actions and Private Attorney General Act representative actions, wage and hour matters, and government agency investigations. She also advises employers concerning all matters pertaining to employment issues including revisions to employee handbooks and policies, and providing advice and counsel on all personnel decisions.
She is fluent in Armenian.
Janet represents employers in matters such as:
- Discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination claims in both single plaintiff, class and Private Attorney General Act representative actions;
- Wage and hour matters;
- Mediations, trials, and arbitration hearings; and
- Compliance with state and federal employment and labor laws including daily personnel decisions and human resources matters.
United States Court of Appeals:
- Ninth Circuit
United States District Courts:
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
- Eastern District of California
- Southern District of California
B.A., Economics, Minor in Management and Sociology, University of California, Irvine (2004)
J.D., Whittier Law School (2007)
- CALI Awards for Excellence in Writing
- Recipient, Dean’s Scholarship
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section