Jessica A. Gomez, Associate
Offices: Glendale, CA
Admitted to Practice:
Jessica practices exclusively in the area of labor and employment law on behalf of management. She provides counsel to employers in matters such as employment and labor policies, human resources decisions, the drafting of separation agreements, discrimination, harassment, and retaliation charges, and compliance with state and federal employment and labor laws. She is also fluent in Spanish.
Prior to joining the firm, Jessica was an extern for Judge Susan Illston of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. She also clerked for the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Jessica represents employers in matters such as:
- Employment and labor policies;
- Discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination claims;
- Compliance with state and federal employment and labor laws;
- Employee terminations, layoffs, and other sensitive human resources matters; and
- Wage and hour claims.
United States District Courts:
- Central District of California
B.A., History, Minor in Criminology, Law and Society, University of California, Irvine (2009)
J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law (2014)
- Executive Production Editor, Hastings International and Comparative Law Review
- Executive Board Member, Employment and Labor Law Students Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel