Sahar Shiralian, Associate
Office: Encino, CA
Admitted to Practice:
Sahar practices exclusively in the area of labor and employment law on behalf of management. She represents both public and private sector employers in litigating the entire spectrum of employment litigation matters. She also assists with providing advice and counsel to employers, including compliance with state and federal employment and labor laws and preparation of employer policies and employee handbooks.
Prior to joining the firm, Sahar worked extensively in the entertainment industry. She worked in television business and legal affairs at Starz Entertainment, where she drafted talent agreements and advised on matters involving the Hollywood labor unions. She was also a summer associate in the entertainment and media litigation department at Liner LLP.
Sahar represents employers in matters such as:
- Employment and labor policies;
- Discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination claims;
- Compliance with state and federal employment and labor laws;
- Employee terminations, layoffs, daily personnel decisions, and other sensitive human resources matters; and
- Wage and hour claims.
United States District Courts:
- Central District of California
B.A., summa cum laude, English and Comparative Literature (emphasis in French), University of California, Los Angeles (2013)
- Phi Beta Kappa (top 10% of graduating class)
- Editor-in-Chief of UCLA Undergraduate Law Journal
J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law (2018)
- Editor-in-Chief and Founder of USC Spotlight Entertainment Law Journal
- President of Entertainment Law Society
- President and Founder of Art Law Society
- Willem C. Vis Arbitration Moot Court
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel